There are currently no special promotions running. Please check back soon.
Enter to win one of ten $25.00 Premium Gift Cards in our September Celebration Sweepstakes.
Click Here to Enter:
Full Contest Rules:
- ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING AND NO PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. GiftCertificates.com Corporation ("Sponsor" or "Website"), its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, promotional partners, advertising and promotional agencies, employees, agencies and investors (collectively, the "Participating Entities"), and families of each are not eligible to win the prize. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Offer void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited.
- DISCLAIMER: The Participating Entities will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled, distorted or damaged entries or transmissions or any postage due on entries; or (b) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages that may be caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period ("Entry Period") for the GiftCertificates.com September Celebration Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins at 12:01 p.m. Central time on 9/01/2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Central on 9/30/2015. Entries must be received during the Entry Period to be eligible to win the prize. Sponsor's computer will be the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
- USE OF BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION AND LIKENESS: Entrant is responsible for submitting with each entry Entrant's full name, street address (including city, state and zip code), daytime phone number (with area code), and a valid email address and date of birth (collectively, “Biographical Information”). Entries that omit any of this information will be ruled invalid and will not be considered for entry. Submission of entry constitutes Entrant's permission to use Entrant's Biographical Information, prize information, and/or likeness, without limitation, for purposes of advertising and promotion without further permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- SUBMISSION OF MULTIPLE AND DUPLICATE ENTRIES: One entry per Person. Submission of duplicate or substantially similar entries by the same Entrant will void all entries submitted by that Entrant.
- WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be randomly selected each week. Winners will be selected from the pool of Entrants. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of entries received. Winners (the “Winner”) will be notified via telephone, email, and/or US Mail within five (5) days of selection. Winner must contact the Sponsor within five (5) days of notification in order to claim prize. Failure of Winner to contact the Sponsor or return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner solely at Sponsor's discretion. Sponsor will use reasonable efforts to select an alternate winner but in the event one cannot be reasonably determined, the prize will not be awarded.
- PRIZE: Winners will receive a $25.00 Gift Card to one of these selected brands: Amazon.com, Darden Restaurant Group, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Whole Foods Market, Dunkin Donuts, iTunes, Subway, Best Buy or JCPenny. Redemption of prize is the sole responsibility of the winner and subject to the Product Features and Terms on www.GiftCertificates.com site. The prize in whole or in part to be awarded is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash, SuperCertificate Gifts or Merchant Gift Cards. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. The prize are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Winner is responsible for the reporting and payment of all federal, state and local taxes (if any). Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer gift card for cash nor any portion of prize to another party. Gift Card may not be redeemed for cash or applied toward any charge account and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or expires. Other restrictions may apply.
- GENERAL RELEASE; LICENSE: By submitting an entry, Entrant irrevocably and unconditionally releases the Participating Entities from liability of any kind or nature for any loss, claims, costs, damages, or injuries of any kind associated with participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, participation in or use of any prize or Sweepstakes materials (including without limitation rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, and portrayal in a false light), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor relating to participation in Sweepstakes, selection of winners and awarding of the prize, whose decisions are final. Where permitted by law, Entrant hereby licenses and grants Participating Entities royalty-free, worldwide license rights to use Entrant's name, likeness, image, voice and statements (collectively, the "Publicity Rights") in and in connection with the works that contain or use the Publicity Rights or for any other lawful purpose whatsoever in any media whatsoever now known or hereinafter developed, including, without limitation, in connection with advertising related to Sponsor's products and services without further compensation.
- DISQUALIFICATION; SUSPENSION OF SWEEPSTAKES: Website reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers with, or intentionally infects with a virus, any of the networks, servers or computers that are used in this promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes is jeopardized.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE: The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2015
by GiftCertificates.com. All rights reserved.
- MISCELLANEOUS: The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed, construed,
and interpreted under the laws of the State of Nebraska. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or any Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Sweepstakes or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other Entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Sweepstakes. All materials submitted become the sole property of Sponsor. Non-compliance will result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner may be selected. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state, and
local laws and regulations apply. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes, please e-mail them to Marketing@GiftCertificates.com or send written
questions to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: GiftCertificates.com, Consumer Marketing Department.